DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
- COPY OF THEIR IDENTITY DOCUMENTS AND TAX CODE;
- TRANSCRIPT OF SOURCE AND APPLICATION NOTE;
- ACT OF SUCCESSION (in the case that it comes from inheritance);
- PLANIMETRY-VISURA CATASTALE;
- TECHNICAL REPORT (if you have one);
- Amnesty (if presented and / or occurred);
- CERTIFICATE OF URBAN (for land or for the garden of more than 1000 square meters);
- CERTIFICATION OF COMPLIANCE \FOR SYSTEMS INSTALLED OR CERTIFICATES OF COMPLIANCE ISSUED BY PROFESSIONAL TECHNICAL FIELD OF EACH.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BUY THE PROPERTY
- IDENTITY DOCUMENT AND TAX CODE;
- TECHNICIAN TECHNICAL REPORT ISSUED BY YOUR CONFIDENCE TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE DEED OF NOTARIES.
DOCUMENTS FOR LOAN QUOTES
- IDENTITY DOCUMENT WITH PHONE NUMBER;
- CUD / TAX RETURNS;
- LAST THREE BAGS PAY;
- A COPY OF THE PRELIMINARY SALE IN OBJECT on the property (if you already own).
N.B. The same documents are also required for those acts as guarantor.
TAX GUIDE BUYING AND SELLING
The skills notary must be paid on the day of the deed in the hands of the same Notary and are deductible in the tax return expenses related to the loan agreement.
N.B. PURCHASE BETWEEN PRIVATE-The registration tax for first home is 2% calculated on the cadastral value (cadastral income), while the second house is equal to 9% ​​always calculated on the land value and is paid directly to the notary in the contract of sale.
The IVA tax is paid from time to time that the firm issue of each bill payment.
The amounts of the connections / accampionamenti and pilings on property purchased by companies correspond to the notarial deed and are always excluded from the sale price must be paid to the construction company.
The tax registration preliminary sales is calculated with a fixed fee amounting to € 100.00 plus 0.50% on deposit N.B. PURCHASE FROM COMPANY - of the total amount of purchase must be paid to the tax law tax (4% 10% first home second home).
In case of purchase by the company for registration of the preliminary you only pay 0.50% on fixed deposit and € 100.00. On the advance you pay IVA on the invoice.
The cost of compensation for the agency equivalent to 3% of the purchased value and are payable at the time of the preliminary sale and purchase do (compromise).
The costs for the agency are deductible up to € 1000,00 in your tax return.
The costs for the notary loan agreement shall be deducted in full.